A Mother and Daughter relationship is so special, especially when daughters become mothers themselves. Here are some quotes for mom from daughter for mother’s day or any day.
- A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.
- All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother -Abraham Lincoln
- I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. -Terry Guillemets
- No matter your age, you always need your mom.
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. -Jodi Picoult
- Home is where your mom is.
- I do what I want, when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
- I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
- Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
- First my mother, forever my friend
- No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
- Every day I become a bit more like my mother… and I couldn’t be any prouder!
- My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
- We laugh, we cry. We make time fly. We are best friends, my mother and I.
- Words cannot express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years.
- One of the most important relationship we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers. -Iyanla Vanzant
- If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
- No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.
- I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. -Washington Irving
- Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Princess Diana
- When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. -Charley Benetto
- To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
- Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.
- Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
What is Mother’s Day?
Mother’s Day is an annual holiday celebrated in many countries around the world to honor and appreciate mothers and mother figures for their love, care, and sacrifices. It is usually celebrated on the second Sunday in May in the United States, although the date may vary in other countries.
The modern version of Mother’s Day in the United States was first celebrated in 1908, when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother who had passed away. The holiday became an official national holiday in the United States in 1914, thanks to the efforts of Anna Jarvis, who campaigned for its recognition as a day to honor all mothers.
Mother’s Day is typically celebrated by giving gifts, cards, and flowers to mothers and mother figures, as well as spending time with them and expressing gratitude for their love and support. Many families also celebrate by going out to eat or cooking a special meal for their mothers.
Overall, Mother’s Day is a time to show appreciation and gratitude for all that mothers do for their families and communities, and to recognize their invaluable role in raising and nurturing children.
READ: 4 EASY IDEAS FOR HANDMADE MOTHER’S DAY CARDS
Mother and Daughter Activities for Mother’s Day
There are many fun and meaningful activities that mothers and daughters can do together to celebrate Mother’s Day. Here are some ideas:
- Have a Spa Day: Pamper yourselves with a relaxing spa day, either at home or at a professional spa. You can do facials, massages, and manicures together.
- Cook a Meal Together: Choose a favorite family recipe or try something new, and cook a special meal together. This can be a fun bonding experience and a way to share memories and traditions.
- Take a Nature Walk: Enjoy the outdoors together by taking a leisurely walk through a park or nature reserve. This can be a great opportunity to connect with each other and appreciate the beauty of nature.
- Create a Craft: Make a handmade gift for each other or create a craft together, such as painting, scrapbooking, or knitting.
- Watch a Movie: Choose a favorite movie or a new release that you both want to see, and enjoy a cozy movie night together.
- Have a Game Night: Play board games or card games together, and enjoy some friendly competition and quality time together.
- Take a Class: Enroll in a class together, such as a cooking class, art class, or dance class. This can be a fun way to learn something new and bond with each other.
Remember, the most important thing is to spend quality time together and show each other how much you care. Happy Mother’s Day!
Check out 50 more mom quotes or 30 Moms Quotes from Sons
6 Comments on 30 Inspiring Mom Quotes From Daughter
Comments are closed.
Love this! Sharing!
i love it 4 my mom
thanks for reading!
Awesome quotews telling my mom!!!
Awesome, thanks for stopping by!