There are many perks and benefits to being a military family. However, there are times when the military lifestyle can test your patience and your understanding.
When times get rough, sometimes a military family needs some inspirational quotes for encouragement. Here are some memorable quotes for military families.
- We are in this together, no matter how far apart
- Live today like he deploys tomorrow
- Murphy’s Law of Deployment: If it is going to break or go wrong, it will while he is gone.
- Military Family: Courage, Strength, Sacrifice
- Home: is where I am with you
- We wait. We hope. We pray. Until You’re Home again.
- We chose this. We live this. We can do this.
- Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.
- When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. But we’re are apart, days feel like years.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
- You are Home. Here you are safe, valued, accepted, treasured, and most of all, loved.
- Distance means nothing when someone means everything
- Where you go, we will go. Where you stay. we will stay.
- Sleep well, America. Our Soldier/Sailor/Marine/Airman/Coastie has your back.
- Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing
- When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching- they are your family- Jim Butcher
- Being challenged in life in inevitable. Being defeated is optional.
- “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile & who love you no matter what.
- There are two gifts we should give our children. One is roots, the other is wings
- Sometimes we’re all too quick to down down the days that we forget to make the days count
- Comparison is the thief of joy
- The best way to appreciate someone is imagining life without them.
- Distance does to love what wind does to fire… it extinguishes the weak and fuels the strong.
- No matter how poor a man is, if he has family, he’s rich.
Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. ~Anthony Brandt
You’ll never leave my mind, even while I have a million things to worry about
- To reach a port, we must sail. Sometimes with the wind, and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor.
- Never sacrifice three things: your family, your heart, your dignity
- Home is not a place, it’s a feeling
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard- A.A. Milne
- Family is not an important thing. It’s Everything. -Michael J. Fox
- The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing
Read some funny quotes for military spouses and deployment or some military spouse quotes for inspiration