Just closed a chapter in my life and I’m looking forward to the future. I was looking around for inspirational quotes to find start the next part. Here are some inspirational quotes about letting go and moving forward with life from relationships and love.
1. Don’t go back to something God has already rescued you from. – Mandy Hale
2. Respect yourself to know that you deserve the very best.
3. Forgive them even if they’re not sorry.
4. You’ll never leave where you are until you’ve decided where you’d rather be.
5. Just because a relationship ends doesn’t mean two people stopped loving each other. They just stopped hurting each other.
6. To get over the past, you first have to accept that the past is over. No matter how many times you revisit it, analyze it, regret it, or sweat it.. It’s OVER. It can’t hurt you any more – Mandy Hale
7. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
8. Don’t let someone who has done nothing tell you to do anything.
9. You wanna fly? You got to give up the shit that weighs you down. – Toni Morrison
10. To heal a wound, you need to stop touching it.
11. Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
12. Until you heal your past, your life patterns and relations will continue to be the same. It’s just the faces that change.
13. Sometimes, you just got to let shit go and say “To Hell With It” and move on – Eminem
14. Don’t overthink, just let it go.
15. Cry a river. Build a Bridge. Let it go.
RELATED: 60 LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES TO REMEMBER
16. When you learn to survive without anyone, You can survive anything.
17. One of the most courageous decision you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what’s hurting your heart and soul. – Brigette Nicole
18. If He(She) is stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let them go.
19. Never run back to what broke you.
20. You will love yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
21. I’m making some changes in my life. If you don’t hear from me, you’re one of them.
22. At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not your life.
23. Letting go is hard but sometimes holding on is harder.
24. The hardest thing to do is letting to, not because you want to but because you have to.
25. Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Pages: 1 2