Looking for quotes about bad relationships? Move forward from your current love or breakup with the help of some bad relationship quotes.
Bad relationships are no joke. They’re a serious matter and often end up with a negative outcome that affects all involved for years to come. If you’re looking for quotes about bad relationships, you’ll find several here referencing just that.
Have you ever been through a bad relationship? They’re tough to deal with in so many ways and can leave a scar on your heart and soul.
Below are some of the best important quotes about bad relationships. Most will help lift spirits about being in the situation someone in a bad relationship in and help someone recover from ending one.
25 Quotes About Bad Relationships
- “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” -Steve Maraboli
- “A wrong relationship will make you feel more alone than when you were single.”
- “There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you’ve had enough.”
- “Don’t force someone to make time for you, if they really want to they will.”
- “If they don’t appreciate you, they don’t deserve you.”
- “It is better for someone to break your heart once by leaving your life, than for them to stay in your life and break your heart continually.” -Terry Mark
- “How many times do you need to get hurt for you to realize it’s time to let go.”
- “Sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs to find a prince.”
- “People hold onto the wrong person because they think that person has the potential to be a better person.” -Sonya Parker
- “Love cannot live where there is no trust.” -Edith Hamilton
- “Don’t stay in an unhealthy relationship because you think it’ll get better eventually. Know your worth and move on.”
- “You gotta stop watering dead plants.”
- “Don’t force together pieces that won’t fit.”
- “A real man never stops trying to show a woman how much she means to him, even after he’s got her.”
- “Just because you want it, doesn’t mean it’s for you. Letting go doesn’t always equate to losing.”
- “You cannot change the past but you can change the way you look upon it. So treat the bad as a lesson and move on.”
- “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “You’re in a relationship to be happy, to smile, to laugh, and to make good memories. Not to constantly be upset, to feel hurt, and to cry.”
- “You don’t let go of a bad relationship because you stop caring about them. You let go because you start caring about yourself.” -Charles Orlando
- “Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.”
- “You cannot thrive in toxic relationships.”
- “Being alone may scare you, but being in a bad relationship may damage you.”
- “You’ve got to be in a bad relationship to really understand what a great one is.”
- “I am one bad relationship away from having 30 cats.”
- “All relationships go through bad times, real relationships get through it.”
If you or someone you care about is struggling with a bad relationship, during or after it, maybe send some of these quotes their way. It could brighten someone’s day or help someone to see the health of the relationship they’re in. A better relationship is on its way!
- 25 Long Distance Relationship Date Ideas and Activities
- 60 Long Distance Relationship Quotes to Remember
- 30+ Inspiring Wedding Quotes And Sayings To Help With Your Vows