Trying to find quotes about beauty? Browse here for some pretty beauty quotes to celebrate all of the beautiful things in life.
Being beautiful is so much more than what’s on the outside. If you’re looking for some great quotes about beauty, make certain you read the ones listed below!
Beauty is a magical thing. You can see beauty on the outside as well as see it on the inside. Many will say it’s not the outward beauty that matters as that will fade in time. What’s inside is so much more beautiful than anything on the outside of a person as it lasts longer.
Below are some of the most popular quotes about beauty for you to enjoy.
25 Quotes About Beauty
- “I find beauty in unusual things, like hanging your head out the window or sitting on a fire escape.” –Scarlett Johansson
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius
- “As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.”– Pablo Neruda
- “Beauty is the illumination of your soul.”- John O’Donohue
- “Of life’s two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer’s hand.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.”- Kate Angell
- “What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.” – Scott Westerfeld, Uglies
- “It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.” – Leo Tolstoy, The Kreutzer Sonata
- “Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.” – Dorothy Parker
- “There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion.” – Edgar Allan Poe
- “Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” – Franz Kafka
- “Where Beauty was, nothing ever ran quite straight, which, no doubt, was why so many people looked on it as immoral.” – John Galsworthy, The Forsyte Saga
- “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”– Sophia Loren
- “Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts.” – Martin Buxbaum
- “The fountain of beauty is the heart and every generous thought illustrates the walls of your chamber.”- Francis Quarles
- “Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?” – Jess C. Scott
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”- Audrey Hepburn
- “Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.”- George W. Russell
- “Do all the good you can and create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside. It is inner beauty which matters most.”- Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
- “Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face.”- Dolores Del Rio
- “Inner beauty, too, needs occasionally to be told it is beautiful.”- Robert Brault
- “You are not born with beauty, your beauty is created by who you are. Your inner beauty is more important than how people see you on the outside.”- Emily Coussons
- “Inner beauty radiates from within, and there’s nothing more beautiful than when a woman feels beautiful on the inside.”- Erin Heatherton
- “Above all things physical, it is more important to be beautiful on the inside – to have a big heart and an open mind and a spectacular spleen.”– Ellen DeGeneres
There you have it, 25 quotes about beauty that will surely inspire you to see beauty runs deeper than just appearance. These 25 quotes about beauty were my top favorites handpicked to share with you today.
- 25 Inspiring Resilience Quotes To Help You Bounce Back
- 50 Mom Quotes to Share and Remember
- 50 Best Selfie Captions and Quotes for Your Next Instagram Post