Searching for quotes about being alone? Being by yourself isn’t always a bad thing. Here are being alone quotes to help you enjoy your solitude.
Being alone isn’t easy, but sometimes it’s better than being with someone who you aren’t meant to be with. These quotes about being alone show that loving yourself first is one of the most important things that you can do! Embrace yourself first and then find someone who can accompany your life.
Check out my top quotes about being alone. These quotes will give you a new perspective on the idea of being lonely or alone. Here are my top favorite quotes about being alone!
25 Quotes About Being Alone
- “It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone — so far.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” ― Anthony Burgess
- “It’s easy to stand with the crowd it takes courage to stand alone”
- “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
- “Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.”
- “You smile, but you wanna cry. You talk, but you wanna be quiet. You pretend like you’re happy, but you aren’t.”
- “Sometimes, you just need a break. In a beautiful place. Alone. To figure everything out.”
- “What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.” – Ellen Burstyn
- “As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone.” -Sienna Miller
- “Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.” -Henry Rollins
- “Once you start loving your own presence, you stop chasing people in your life.”
- “Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.”
- “The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.”
- “I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity” -Albert Einstein
- “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.” -Steven Aitchison
- “Better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one.”
- “I’m learning a lot about myself being alone.”
- “The sun is alone too. And he’s still shining.”
- “Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.” -Paul Tillich
- “Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere you find yourself.”
- “Those who fly solo have the strongest wings.”
- “I enjoy being alone, my soul is at peace in the silence.”
- “If you want to be strong, learn to enjoy being alone.”
- “Happiness is being alone with your own thoughts.”
These quotes can give you a better outlook on being alone and the feeling of loneliness you may suffer with. Share these with friends and loved ones to help people see the brighter side of being alone or lonely.
- 25 Best Quotes About Boredom To Reaffirm Your Laziness
- 25 Happy Sunday Quotes To Make You Smile
- 25 Best Quotes About Bad Friends To Help You Move On