Browsing for some quotes about broken hearts? Here are some inspiring quotes about sad broken hearts to help inspire you to get through a breakup.
These simple quotes about broken hearts might be just what you need. If you’ve recently experienced heartache, you might find a bit of comfort in these words.
Suffering from a broken heart and not sure what to do? Well, these quotes about broken hearts may help you through this difficult time by allowing you to have a different perspective about this broken heart.
25 Quotes About Broken Hearts
- “Sometimes your heart needs time to accept what your mind already knows.”
- “Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.” -Stephen King
- “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” -Nicholas Sparks
- “Only time can heal your broken heart.”
- “It hurts so bad, and then one day it doesn’t.”
- “I’m still here, even if you broke my heart.”
- “Don’t let the person who didn’t love you keep you from the one who will.”
- “When your heart is broken, you plant seeds in the cracks and you pray for rain.” -Andrea Gibson
- “Sometimes a broken heart can mend someone else’s brokenness.” -Munia Khan
- “I’m proud of my heart. It’s been stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow it still works.”
- “Heartbreaks make you wiser. Thank the past for a better future.”
- “Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.”
- “I can make stories out of my heartbreak, beauty out of sorrow.” -Sylvia Plath
- “The heart was made to be broken.” -Oscar Wilde
- “We’re not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again.” -Pink
- “Just remember life goes on.”
- “Why would I be sad? I have lost someone who doesn’t love me. But they lost someone who loved them.”
- “If someone breaks your heart, punch them in the face and go get some ice cream.”
- “For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were the whole book.”
- “No matter how much people hurt you, don’t drop down to their level.”
- “A broken heart is what changes people.”
- “A person who opens up their heart to love you, when it’s already broken, is braver than any person you’ll meet.” -Steven Benson
- “Remember everything happens for a reason.”
- “Don’t drop a diamond while pining over pennies.”
- “A broken heart can be healed with time and understanding, don’t give up yet.”
Whether you or someone you know has recently suffered from a broken heart, I hope that you’ll share these quotes about broken hearts with them to help them see that sometimes we get broken to become stronger the next time around.
- 50+ Inspirational True Love Quotes
- 35 Best Grandparents Quotes That Will Make You Smile
- 27 Sweet Baby Girl Quotes That Will Make You Smile