Craving some cake quotes for your next caption? For all the sweet tooths out there, here are some delectable quotes about cake to share.
Love cake? Who doesn’t?! In this post, you’ll find the best quotes about cake that will make you want a piece. (or two) You’re not going to find any sweeter quotes than these cake quotes.
When you’re wanting to sweeten up life, sometimes all you need is a nice piece of cake to slow down and enjoy each and every moment.
Cake is such a delicious treat, but did you know there are some quotes and sayings about cake? I honestly didn’t either, but ever since I saw some quotes about cake I just knew I would have to share them with you. Enjoy these 25 quotes about cake. They help inspire you to go bake a cake today!
25 Quotes about Cake
- “Success is not like a cake that needs to be divided. It’s more like a heap of stones a cairn. If someone is successful, they add a stone to the cairn. It gets very high and can be seen from all over the world. That’s how I see it. “ Maeve Binchy
- “So if I have two pieces of cake, do I have twice as good an experience as the first piece of cake? One of the things I’ve found in life is that the first piece of cake is the best.” David Frum
- “Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake.” Dean Koontz
- “If I was made of cake I’d eat myself before somebody else could.” Emma Donoghue
- “The balance of life is kale cakes and cupcakes.” Joe
- “A bad review is like baking a cake with all the best ingredients and having someone sit on it.” Danielle Steel
- “A cake is a very good test of an oven: if it browns too much on one side and not on the other, it’s not your fault you need to have your oven checked.” Delia Smith
- “But of course you can have your cake and eat it, too if you decide to bake a second cake. And you may well find that baking two cakes does not take twice the work of baking one.” Robert Kuttner
- “Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice.” Mary Berry
- “The great thing about cake is it doesn’t feel like work. You forget about work. Kids, adults, they all get the same look in their eye when they’re decorating cakes. That’s the magic right there.” Duff Goldman
- “If the theory turns out to be right, that will be tremendously thick and tasty icing on the cake.” Brian Greene
- “I bake a chocolate cake from scratch every week.” Victoria Osteen
- “Cake is happiness! If you know the way of the cake, you know the way of happiness! If you have a cake in front of you, you should not look any further for joy!” C. JoyBell C.
- “You cannot have a cake and eat it too. Either you eat it, or you have it.” Zygmunt Bauman
- “I drink diet coke so I can eat regular cake.” Gabriel Iglesias
- “So there are cakes and pillows and colors galore, but underneath this more obvious patchwork quilt is places like a quiet room where you can go and hold someone’s hand and not have to say anything.” Alice Sebold
- “Cake baking has to be, however innocently, one of the great culinary scams: it implies effort, it implies domestic prowess; but believe me, it’s easy. “ Nigella Lawson
- “If I can tell my story, and help anybody else in the interim, then that’s icing on the cake.” Jeff Conaway
- “The icing on the cake is when other people enjoy your vision and support what you do.” Cise Star
- “A party without cake is really just a meeting.” Julia Child
- Literature is a cake with many toys baked inside and even if you find them all, if you don’t enjoy the path that leads you to them, it will be a hollow accomplishment.” Cam’ron
- Having cakes as a business certainly changes things for me I don’t now sit at home doing a cake for the fun of it anymore. But it’s an extremely happy and pleasurable business to run because people are generally buying cakes for celebrations. “ Jane Asher
- I was a fat child and loved cake, perhaps because it was the only sweet thing in my life.” Andre Rieu
- “Happiness is like a cake: have too much of it and you get sick of it.” Karl Pilkington
- “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” Buddy Valastro
There you have it, 25 quotes about cakes to make you think sweet thoughts and perhaps crave a little piece of cake today. Cake is such a delicious part of life, may you enjoy a little slice of cake in your life soon.
- 25 Thanksgiving Quotes To Share With Family And Friends
- 25 Inspiring Resilience Quotes To Help You Bounce Back
- 25 Best Quotes About Beauty To Celebrate The Beautiful Things