Curious about the best quotes about confidence? Here are some motivational quotes about having self confidence to help you believe in yourself.
If you’re needing a little boost, these quotes about confidence can help your self-esteem. When you’re having a bad day or just feeling down, you can easily get inspiration in yourself from this confidence quotes.
Having confidence is an important part of life. Sometimes our confidence gets diminished over the years through bad experiences and such. If you or someone you know is dealing with confidence issues or is highly confident then you’ll enjoy these quotes about confidence.
25 Quotes About Confidence
- “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” – Blake Lively
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.” – Samuel Johnson
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.” – Jason Day
- “You’ve got to put in the work. And you’ve got to play with confidence. You’ve got to believe in yourself.” – Paul Pierce
- “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too.” – David Storey
- “If you don’t have any confidence, you’re not going to do anything.” – Stefon Diggs
- “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain
- “I think my confidence has developed over the years in terms of the speed at which I will reveal how collaborative I want to be.” – Olivia Wilde
- “Success gave me confidence as an artist. And now I’m able to do what I want without anybody thinking it’s dumb.” – Amy Lee
- “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama
- “Confidence is everything. Confidence is what makes that simple white tee and jeans look good.” – Ciara
- “Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.” – George Herbert
- “It takes a lot for you to find your confidence, but you shouldn’t let someone else be the person to find it for you.” – Justine Skye
- “Confidence comes from hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication.” – Roger Staubach
- “My confidence comes from knowing I do the right things in my life. I do the right things in the gym. I do the right things all together.” – Daniel Cormier
- “When you win, you don’t get carried away. But if you go step by step, with confidence, you can go far.” – Diego Maradona
- “Along with age comes more confidence, so it kind of works out.” – Leslie Mann
- “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good.” – Diane von Furstenberg
- “Sometimes, if you fake confidence long enough, you’re going to be confident.” – Elle King
- “Concentration comes out of a combination of confidence and hunger.” – Arnold Palmer
- “If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.” – Marcus Garvey
There you have it, the top favorite quotes about confidence. Whether these quotes help inspire, motivate or entertain you, I hope that you enjoyed this list of funny, serious and perhaps a little inspirational quotes.
- 25 Best Quotes About Being Different To Inspire You To Be Yourself
- 31 Best Compassion Quotes To Inspire Empathy In Yourself And Others
- 25 Best Quotes About Change To Help Inspire You To Move On