Searching for daughter quotes to show your love for your darling girl? Here are some quotes about daughters for your little lady.
Having a daughter is a pure joy and these quotes about daughters highlight that and so much more. If you’re wanting to tell your daughter just how much she means to you, these daughter quotes can be the perfect way to find the exact words you’re looking for.
Daughters bring such joy into the home. Daughters, they say, are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Do you recall that childhood rhyme? Well, whether you do or not today I’m featuring daughters with my favorite 25 quotes about daughters.
25 Quotes about Daughters
- “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”
- “To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom”
- “A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.”
- “Happiness is mother and daughter time.”
- “My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.”
- “I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.”
- “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.”
- “A mother’s treasure is her daughter.”
- “A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend”.
- “No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.”
- “Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.”
- “The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.”
- “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” – Anita Diamant
- “A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of herself. And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.” – Victoria Secunda
- “Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.” – Heather Gudenkauf
- “The love between a mother and daughter is FOREVER.”
- “To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish ANYTHING your heart desires! I know this because I am your mother.”
- “Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers.”
- “Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.” – Martin Andersen-Nexö
- “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
- “Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began.” – Signe Hammer
- “Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence – that they may be true and faithful.” – Elmina S. Taylor
- “As long as a woman can look ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones.” – Kristin Hannah
- “A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.”
These 25 quotes about daughters should surely inspire you to recall the love you have for your own daughter, or perhaps a future child that you give birth to. Daughters truly do bring magic into the home and they are a true blessing to have one that you call your own.
- 30 Inspiring Mom Quotes From Daughter
- 27 Sweet Baby Girl Quotes That Will Make You Smile
- 35+ Best Grandchildren Quotes To Remember What A Blessing They Are