Looking for some inspirational fairy tale quotes? Find your happily ever after with the best quotes from fairy tales.
Who doesn’t love a good fairy tale? And if you do, you’re not going to want to miss out on these best Inspirational Quotes from Fairy Tales as well! You’re going to probably recognize a lot of these, too!
When it comes to fairy tales there’s so much inspiration to be found. Today I’m going to share my favorite inspirational quotes from fairy tales to help inspire you to find motivation today to look at life in a more positive light.
Here are some of my favorite fairy tale inspiration quotes that I’m certain you’ll love.
25 Best Inspirational Quotes From Fairy Tales
- “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.” -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
- “The most important thing in life is to stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will’. Consider nothing impossible then treat possibilities as probabilities.” -Charles Dickens
- “Laughter is timeless, imagination had no age, and dreams are forever.” -Walt Disney
- “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” -Jonathan Swift
- “May you live every day of your life.” -Jonathan Swift
- “Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?” -C.S. Lewis
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales.” -Albert Einstein
- “The most beautiful things in the world must be felt with the heart.” -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “The most important thing is this: to be ready at any moment to sacrifice what you are for what you could become.” -Charles Dickens
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” -Karen Lamb
- “You’re entirely bonkers, but I’ll tell you a secret, all the best people are.” -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
- “Love is putting someone else’s needs before your own.”-Frozen
- “To travel is to live.” -Hans Christian Andersen
- “Once a year go someplace you’ve never been before.” -Dalai Lama
- “Actually the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
- “Don’t let happiness depend on something you may lose.” -C.S. Lewis
- “The world seems full of good men, even if there are monsters in it.” -Bram Stoker, Dracula
- “I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
- “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” -C.S. Lewis
- “Everything you look at can become a fairy tale and you can get a story from everything you touch.” -Hans Christian Andersen
- “Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” -C.S. Lewis
- ”Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine”- Snow White
- “My heart has wings and I can fly. I’ll touch every star in the sky. So this is the miracle I’ve been dreaming of.”-Cinderella
- “If you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.”- Sleeping Beauty
Hope that you enjoyed these 25 inspirational quotes from fairy tales today. May they lead you forward to feel motivated and ready to take on the world.
- 25 Best Quotes About Finding Yourself For Self-Discovery
- 40 Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
- 25 Magical Quotes About Elves To Celebrate The Holidays