There are some things moms of boys only understand. A mother-son bond is so strong. For Mother’s Day or any day, here are 30 Mom quotes from sons.
- Men are what their mothers made them. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in. -Lauryn Hill
- Home is where your mom is
- No matter your age, you always need your mom.
- I do what I want, when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
- I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
- Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
- Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place -Tupac
- First my mother, forever my friend
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
- My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
- If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
- No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
- No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.
- I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving
- Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Princess Diana
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” -Irish Proverb
- Who ran to help me when I fell and would some pretty story tell and kiss the place to make it well? My Mother. -Ann Taylor
- To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
- Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.
- Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
- No gift will ever equal the gift that you given me.
- A mom is a son’s first love.
- I look to my mom for advice, inspiration, and love. That’s the way it should be.
- Never underestimate the power of a protective mama bear. I should know, I’m her cub.
Mother and Son Activities For Mother’s Day
There are many ways that mothers and sons can spend quality time together and celebrate Mother’s Day. Here are some ideas for activities that can be enjoyed by mothers and sons:
- Have a Picnic: Pack a lunch or snack and head to a park or other scenic location for a picnic. Enjoy the outdoors, play some games, and have fun together.
- Play Sports: Play a game of catch, shoot some hoops, or go for a bike ride together. This can be a fun way to stay active and bond over shared interests.
- Have a Movie Night: Choose a movie that you both enjoy, and enjoy a cozy movie night together with snacks and drinks.
- Visit a Museum: Visit a museum or art gallery that interests both of you, and learn something new together.
- Cook a Meal: Cook a favorite meal together, or try something new and experiment with a new recipe. This can be a fun bonding experience and a chance to teach each other new cooking skills.
- Go on a Scavenger Hunt: Create a scavenger hunt with clues that lead to a special surprise or treat, and enjoy the adventure together.
- Volunteer Together: Find a local organization or charity that you both care about, and volunteer your time together to give back to the community.
Remember, the most important thing is to spend quality time together and create lasting memories. Happy Mother’s Day!
Read: 30 Quotes from Daughters or 50 Mom Quotes to Share