This policy is valid from 15 February 2017
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact JD (semidelicatebalance [at] gmail [dot] com).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to you, the reader.
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for my review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to you, the reader, and I would never compromise the truth at the expense of my integrity.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity. I only share what I truly recommend. the Any affiliate links make generate a small profit to compensate myself for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and wouldn’t steer you wrong intentionally!
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
I use third-party advertising companies (i.e. Facebook, Pinterest, AdThrive, Amazon) to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Like many other Web sites, my site makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Terms and conditions policy
The information provided by this blog contains the opinions and experiences of its author, JD Collins, and is for informational purposes only. As the owner of this blog, I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. I will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.