31) Missing you turns my pain to pleasure, when I know that miles away you are missing me too.
32) If you listen to the wind very carefully, you’ll be able to hear me whisper my love for you. – Andrew Davidson
33) I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance. – Steve Maraboli
34) Tomorrow when you feel the warm breeze brush against your face, that’s the kiss I blew to you.
35) Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
36) Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
37) Our hours in love have wings; in absence, crutches. – Colley Cibbe
38) Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age. – John Dryden
39) And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. —Khalil Gibran
40) If the only place and time where I could keep you in my arms was in my dreams, I’d sleep forever.
41) I miss the way you hugged me, I miss the way you kissed my lips, But most of all, I miss the way you held me in those moments of silence.
42) I’m like a star in the night sky, Sometimes you won’t see me, But I’m always there!
43) I realized that we’re the last two pieces to a big puzzle, We just need to figure out where we go and complete ourselves with the puzzle!
44) I know its long and distance has kept us apart, But distance, no way, can belittle these feelings in my heart.
RELATED: 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS
45) Absence sharpens love. Presence strengthens it. – Thomas Fuller
46) It’s not the distance that’s the enemy, but the endless time I have to wait to hold you in my arms. – Besski Livius
47) Some of the toughest things in this world are to really want someone and not have them around you. Those are the times when you don’t know what to do. All you can do is wait. – Tamara Louis
48) Tonight, I resign myself to missing you… For I know I have the rest of my life to wake up next to you.
49) If you truly love something, give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever.
50) Waiting does not bother me, nor does the distance that is cropping up between us. All I want is a true commitment and to know that your heart will never change.” —Ting Stores
51) Distance is the test, distance is the proof. Forever will we love, if this distance we survive.
52) In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. – Hans Nouwens
53) The Pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again. – Charles Dickens, Nicholas Nickleby
54) Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; Rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.
55) Whenever you smile without a reason, Whenever you feel a sudden flutter of joy, It’s just that I’m thinking of you.
56) Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. —Doug Fetherling
57) My darling, we share the same heart under the same stars, and that’s magical.
58) Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.”—Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
59) If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.
60) I won’t give up on us, Even if the skies get rough, I’m giving you all my love, I’m still looking up – Jason Mraz
RELATED: 32 FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT DEPLOYMENT AND MILITARY SPOUSES
Pages: 1 2