26. There’s nothing wrong with moving on from being treated wrong. Never feel guilty for recognizing your worth.
27. When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start happening.
28. Stars can’t shine without darkness.
29. Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.
30. Life gets better when you cut the negative bullshit out.
31. Not everyone you lose is a loss.
32. Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may be falling into place.
33. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.
34. We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again – Pink
35. If you hold on to your history, you do it at the expense of your destiny. T.D. Jakes
RELATED: 40 GRADUATION QUOTES FOR INSPIRATION
36. Don’t let your past dictate who you are but let it be a lesson that strengthens the person you become.
37. You can’t start on the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
38. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
39. You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches. – Dita Von Teese
40. Learn to let things that you cannot control…go.
41. Don’t stumble over something behind you.
42. It’s never too late to start over
43. I became strong when you set me free and stronger when you let me go.
44. What matters most is how well you walk through the fire. – Charles Bukowski
45. Until you’re broken, you don’t know what you’re made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but STRONGER than ever.
46. Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience. – Victoria Holt
47. I am not what I have done. I am what I have overcome.
48. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
49. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
50. Move on. It’s just a chapter in the past. Don’t close the book. Just turn the page.
Pages: 1 2