Angels serve as symbols of guardians, hope, and benevolence. To help inspire you, here are the best quotes about angels.
Whether you believe in angels or not, there is something magical and wondrous about Angels. These angel quotes were handpicked to share with you.
These angel quotes are interesting to read, uplifting in nature and surely inspire you to think outside of the box. The simple thought of an angel among us helps to remind us of the good qualities in humanity.
Here are the Best Quotes About Angels To Help Inspire You
- “All of us have times in our lives when things may not be going so well, yet, we get through those times, and maybe, just maybe, you had 1000 Angels helping you by just that 1%!” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels.” – Tennessee Williams
- “It is impossible to see the angel unless you first have a notion of it.” – James Hillman
- “Angels are spirits, flames of fire; they are higher than man, they have wider connections.” – Matthew Simpson
- “All God’s angels come to us disguised.” – James Russell Lowell
- “I could not have made it this far had there not been angels along the way.” – Della Reese
- “Be kind to strangers, because it’s the loving thing to do. Also, you never know – they could be angels.” – Scott Curran
- “Angels are heralds of eternity sent to help mankind break through when they cannot break out.” – Graham Cook
- “When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their life has just begun.” – Author Unknown
- “Everything I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “Nobody’s perfect. We’re all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.” – Jeannette Walls
- “The treachery of demons is nothing compared to the betrayal of an angel.” – Brenna Yovanoff
- “It’s too cold outside for angels to fly.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels.” – Allen Ginsberg
- “God will reward you,’ he said. ‘You must be an angel since you care for flowers.” – Victor Hugo
- “Respect is more than politeness. Respect reminds us of the tender, loving reverence of a child, of a disciple, or of an angel.” – Lawrence G. Lovasik
- “Angels are forever because they are of a nature where they do not sin.” – Barry Bowen
- “In scripture whenever angels appeared there was always one main thing that is mentioned: ‘to fear not’.” – Sahne Callahan
- “Music is well said to be the speech of angels.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Could we forbear dispute, and practise love, We should agree as angels do above.” – Edmund Waller
- “I began to develop my angel connection very, very, slowly. I wish I could tell you I welcomed it. In reality, I fought it tooth and nail.” – Kathy Mursch
- “Sometimes I need someone to turn the page for me – kind of like the angel did for Gideon.” – Tina Samples
- “Believers, look up – take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.” – Billy Graham
- “I had so many freckles that my mother used to say that they were kisses from the angels.” -Lara Flynn Boyle
Hope you enjoyed these angel quotes and will share them with others today. May you be inspired to find a sweet angel in your life today or to simply spread the magical joy that angels bring us by clicking to share this post on social media.
- 25 Best Quotes About Making An Effort That Will Help Inspire You
- 25 Inspiring Resilience Quotes To Help You Bounce Back
- 50 Quotes About Letting Go and Moving On