Browsing for the best quotes about change to help inspire you? Here are some of the top quotes about change and growth to help motivate you to move on.
Ah, the lovely list of quotes about change. Change happens to many of us in our lifetime. Change is something that can be drastic or minuscule but it happens to everyone at some point in their life. Here are the best quotes about change for you to enjoy and embrace a life and world that is forever changing.
And just remember…change isn’t always a bad thing. Change can be a beautiful aspect of life as well. It all just depends on how you embrace it.
Quotes About Change
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” Stephen Hawking
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” Anne Frank
- “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” Confucius
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” Norman Vincent Peale
- “Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” Gail Sheehy
- “Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.” Billy Cox
- “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” James Baldwin
- “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” Viktor Frankl
- “The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surrounding.” Kakuzo Okakura
- “Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.” Anais Nin
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leo Tolstoy
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” Carol Burnett
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” William Shakespeare
- “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” Lao Tzu
- “The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order.” Alfred North Whitehead
- “In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or step back into safety.” Abraham Maslow
- “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” William Arthur Ward
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw
- “When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills.” Chinese Proverb
- “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” Henri Bergson
- “If you want to make enemies, try to change something.” Woodrow Wilson
- “Things do not change; we change.” Henry David Thoreau
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” Mother Teresa
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
There you have it, the top quotes about change. If you enjoyed reading this I highly recommend you share these with your friends. Remember, change happens to everyone it’s all about how you handle change that will make your break your spirit.
- 25 Best Quotes About Bad Days To Help You Feel Better
- 25 Best Quotes About Being Different To Inspire You To Be Yourself
- 25 Motivational Entrepreneur Quotes To Jumpstart Your Business Hustle