Looking for quotes about being creative for your next project? Spark some creative juices with these inspiring quotes about creativity.
These quotes about creativity are awesome. If you’re looking for some simple inspiration, you’ll find that these words can help.
Being creative is such a wonderful part of childhood. When we become adults we often lose that bit of creativity, unless you work in a creative field. If you or someone you know enjoys quotes about creativity then this is the list for you. We’ve compiled the top favorite 25 quotes about creativity to inspire and entertain.
25 Powerful Quotes About Creativity To Inspire Your Next Idea
- “The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity, and change.” – Brené Brown
- “He who would be a man must, therefore, be a nonconformist.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose.” – James Baldwin
- “Great things are not done by impulse, but a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.” – Oscar Wilde
- “In order to create you have to believe in your ability to do so and that often means excluding whole chunks of normal life, and, of course, pumping yourself up as much as possible as a way of keeping on. Sort of cheering for yourself in the great football stadium of life.” – T.C. Boyle
- “The important thing for you is to be alert, to question, to find out, so that your own initiative may be awakened.” – Bruce Lee
- “It may be that our cosmic curiosity is a genetically-encoded force that we illuminate when we look up and wonder.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- “The principal mark of genius is not perfection but originality, the opening of new frontiers.” – Arthur Koestler
- “If you’re not doing some things that are crazy, then you’re doing the wrong things.” – Larry Page
- “The most dangerous idea is silencing people.” – Naval Ravikant
- “Art, freedom and creativity will change society faster than politics.” – Victor Pinchuk
- “The richness I achieve comes from nature, the source of my inspiration.” – Claude Monet
- “We adore chaos because we love to produce order.” – M. C. Escher
- “Absurdity and anti-absurdity are the two poles of creative energy.” – Karl Lagerfeld
- “When I am completely myself, entirely alone during the night when I cannot sleep, it is on such occasions that my ideas flow best and most abundantly.” – Mozart
- “Creativity takes courage.” – Henri Matisse
- “Whether you succeed or not is irrelevant, there is no such thing. Making your unknown known is the important thing.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy Warhol
- “Perfection is no small thing, but it is made up of small things.” – Michelangelo
- “Good art inspires; Good design motivates.” – Otl Aicher
There you have it, 25 quotes about creativity to enjoy and share with your friends. These quotes are just a small portion of the quotes about creativity that you can find online. Print some today to leave on your office walls or to share with your creative friends.
- 30 Best Quotes About Insecurity To Help You Work Through it
- 25 Motivational Entrepreneur Quotes To Jumpstart Your Business Hustle
- 25 Best Cousin Quotes To Show How Much You Love Your Cousins