Searching for funny, unique, or wise quotes about intelligence? Gain a little more knowledge by checking out these intellect quotes here.
Quotes can be an uplifting and inspirational way to start or end your day. Intellect is something that we all have but not everyone uses. You don’t have to be a genius to appreciate a smart quote by a clever person.
Whether it’s for a text, email, social media post, or lesson, these 25 intelligence quotes may help inspire and uplift you towards positivity and improving yourself. Here’s hoping these intelligence quotes help you on this fine day.
Best Intelligence Quotes And Sayings To Share With Others
- “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” ―Oscar Wilde
- “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” ―Maya Angelou
- “You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace.” ―Frank McCourt
- “It is not that I’m so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.” ―Albert Einstein
- “Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.”―Walter Cronkite
- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” ―Albert Einstein
- “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ―Harlan Ellison
- “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in.” ― Isaac Asimov
- “A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “It takes something more than intelligence to act intelligently.”― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- “A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions–as attempts to find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “It is one thing to be clever and another to be wise.” ― George R.R. Martin
- “If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The pendulum of the mind oscillates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.”― Carl Gustav Jung
- “The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.”― J. Krishnamurti
- “I not only use all the brains that I have, but all I can borrow.”― Woodrow Wilson
- “Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.”― Marie Curie
- “He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.”― P.G. Wodehouse
- “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.”― Zig Ziglar
- “The intelligence of that creature known as a crowd is the square root of the number of people in it.”― Terry Pratchett
- “I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.”― Antonio Gramsci
- “I don’t know what good it is to know so much and be smart as whips and all if it doesn’t make you happy.”― J.D. Salinger
- “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.”― Walter H. Cottingham
- “Education is no substitute for intelligence.”― Frank Herbert
- “Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn’t understood.”― Wei Hui
Each of these 25 intelligence quotes were handpicked after going through a wide range of intelligence quote options. Hopefully, you’re inspired to use your intellect today and rise above everything else in life to use your intelligence today after reading these quotes.
- 25 Magical Quotes About Angels To Help Inspire You
- 25 Inspiring Resilience Quotes To Help You Bounce Back
- 25 Best Quotes About Making An Effort That Will Help Inspire You