Browsing for the best quotes about babies? The baby quotes will make you smile as much as the new bundle of joy does.
These quotes about babies are certain to bring a smile to your face. From their cute little toes to their sweet baby smell, everything about babies is just pure happiness.
Babies bring so much joy. From watching their adorable expressions to seeing how peaceful they look while asleep. There’s simply something about babies that bring a whole new level of happiness into the world and our homes.
Below are some of the top quotes about babies to simply inspire a smile, a giggle, and some kind-hearted thoughts about babies.
25 Quotes About Babies
- “This is a place where grandmothers hold babies on their laps under the stars and whisper in their ears that the lights in the sky are holes in the floor of heaven.” – Rick Bragg
- “A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.”- Debasish Mridha
- “I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” – Charles Dickens
- “It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living.” – Debasish Mridha
- “It’s way too early for him to be talking anyhow but I see in his eyes something and I see in his eyes a voice and I see in his eyes a whole new set of words” – Sherman Alexie
- “Babies cry at birth because it is the first time they experience separation from love.” -Kamand Kojouri
- “It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple.” -Anita Diamant
- “A baby is a dancing joy of life.” – Debasish Mridha
- “For me, this baby was the most precious thing I had ever had. He was my treasure, my joy, my world, my everything now.” – Preeti Shenoy
- “Like stars are to the sky, so are the children to our world. They deserve to shine!”- Chinonye J. Chidolue
- “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” -Johnny Depp
- “You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” – Lish McBride
- “Babies are the buds of life ready to bloom like a fresh flower to refresh humanity.” -Debasish Mridha
- “Babies are living dolls with dancing smiles that come from the stars to still our hearts.” – Debasish Mridha
- “The baby’s body lay in a bassinet. He was the size of a half loaf of bread, his bones light as a bird’s and stretched with thin skin.” – Jodi Picoult
- “You may hate being pregnant, but the minute the baby is born, she is God’s precious child, given to you as a gift.” – Sandra Dallas
- “Children see magic because they look for it.” – Christopher Moore
- “Everybody needs some time to rejuvenate, refresh, recharge and begin again. Seeing babies face is the best way to relax, refresh, rejuvenate and recharge.” – Revathi Sankaran
- “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.” – Lemony Snicket
- “Babies used to make me nervous, but these squirmy things are awesome once you’ve read the manual.” – David Z. Hirsch
- “Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” – Gayle Wray
- “Newborn babies can’t do much on their own – they can’t eat or walk or talk on the phone. But every parent is sure their creation is without a doubt a tremendous sensation.” – Jennifer Davis
- “To profoundly understand a baby, you must first be a mother.” – Debasish Mridha
- “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” – Tanya Masse
- “There’s nothing more contagious than the laughter of young children; it doesn’t even have to matter what they’re laughing about.” – Criss Jami
I hope that you enjoyed these quotes about babies. Feel free to share them with your family, friends and online connections today!
- 27 Sweet Baby Girl Quotes That Will Make You Smile
- 15 Stylish and Practical Diaper Bags (That Don’t Look Like a Diaper Bag!)
- 20 Signs You’re Now the Mom of a Toddler