Looking for bullying quotes? For some encouragement and inspiration, check out these best quotes about bullying to help you conquer bullies.
Pay close attention to these quotes about bullying. Kind words matter and kindness always starts with us.
These quotes about bullying are important to remember. No one deserves to be bullied and no one should be the subject of bullying.
These 25 quotes about bullying will help you see bullying in a different light. Bullying occurs more frequently these days and it can leave people feeling as if they have nowhere to turn. Today I wanted to focus on some quotes about bullying for you to review.
25 Quotes About Bullying
- “You never look good trying to make someone else look bad.”
- “Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.”
- “Blowing out someone else’s candle does not make yours shine any brighter.”
- “If people throw stones at you, pick them up and build something.”
- “Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.” -Benjamin Disraeli
- “Unite to end bullying.”
- “Pulling someone down will not help you reach the top.”
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.” -Harvey Firestone
- “Before you judge me, make sure that you’re perfect.”
- “If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.”
- “Meanness is a sign of weakness.”
- “I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It is the bully who’s insecure.” -Shay Mitchell
- “Bullies are always to be found where there are cowards.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “No one deserves to feel worthless.”
- “Don’t listen if someone says you are not good enough.”
- “Standing up for someone who’s being bullied shows care and courage in your heart.”
- “What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?” -Lynette Mather
- “Instead of teaching kids how to deal with bullies how about we teach them how not to be the bullies.”
- “Be careful with your words. Once they are said they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.”
- “A bully is playing a game, one that he or she enjoys and needs.” -Seth Godin
- “Leadership is not bullying and leadership is not aggression.” -Sheryl Sandberg
- “What goes around comes back around.”
- “Ignore the people who are always talking behind your back, that’s where they belong. Behind you.”
- “Bullying is not okay.”
- “You never feel better if the only thing you know is how to make others suffer.”
Hope that you enjoyed these quotes about bullying today and will share with your friends.
- 25 Thanksgiving Quotes To Share With Family And Friends
- 40 Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
- 27 Best Betrayal Quotes To Help You Work Through It