Browsing for coffee quotes to share over a cup of jo? Here are some of the best quotes about coffee that you will love a “latte”.
Quotes about coffee are just about as good as coffee is. Just about…there’s nothing like a hot cup of joe in the morning to kickstart your day. Why not pair that steaming cup of coffee up with some of these coffee quotes as well?
Whether you love or hate coffee, we can all agree that there are many people out there who enjoy this hot beverage to start their day off right. Coffee has many health properties and is a delicious treat on a cold morning. Today I’m featuring some of my favorite quotes about coffee so that you can share with that special coffee lover in your life.
25 Quotes About Coffee
- “Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.” – Alphonse Allais
- “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” – T.S. Eliot
- “Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.” – David Letterman
- “I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.” – Ronald Regan
- “If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.” – Alfred Renyi
- “He was my cream, and I was his coffee – And when you poured us together, it was something.” – Josephine Baker
- “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ’Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’” – Jim Carrey
- “Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second.” – Edward Abbey
- “Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling.” – Dave Barry
- “Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?” – Jean Kerr
- “Too much coffee. Too much coffee and Gatorade. It’s a hell of a mix. If you’re ever tired in the morning, just try that mix, and tell me what you think.” – Kevin Garnett
- “A 41-inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee – a lot more.” – Jayne Mansfield
- “I judge a restaurant by the bread and by the coffee.” – Burt Lancaster
- “When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas.” – Emo Phillips
- “Kids are meeting in coffee shops and basements figuring out what’s unsustainable in their communities. That’s the future.” – Ian Somerhalder
- “I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.” – Steven Wright
- “Why did the hipster burn his tongue? Because he drank his coffee before it was cool.” – Barista Life
- “Coffee helps me maintain my “never killed anyone streak” – Anonymous
- “The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee.” – Anonymous
- “May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.” – Anonymous
- “When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee.” – Anonymous
- “Here’s to all the people who remain unharmed because I have coffee and a sense of humor.” – Anonymous
- “Coffee is a hug in a mug.” – Anonymous
There you have it, the top favorite 25 quotes about coffee to enjoy, share with others, and giggle about as you enjoy that delicious hot beverage today. Whether you like it cold or hot, coffee is the fuel that keeps many people running when life gets exhausting.
- 27 Best Quotes About Sisters Your Big or Little Sister Will Love
- 25 Happy Sunday Quotes To Make You Smile
- 25 Inspiring Resilience Quotes To Help You Bounce Back