Need some motivation about your next decision? Here are some of the best quotes about decisions to help you make your next move.
These quotes about decisions prove that we all have so many choices during the day. And if you need help filtering through all the options, you just might find these decision quotes can help.
It’s hard to make decisions sometimes. Whether it’s a job, a move, or something small, when you have to make any decision in life it’s a big deal and sometimes comes with indecision first. Today I’m going to celebrate the fact that we can make our own decisions with these 25 quotes about decisions.
25 Quotes about Decisions
- “Unsuccessful people make decisions based on their current situation; successful people make decisions based on where they want to be.” Anonymous
- “Don’t base your decisions on the advice of those who don’t have to deal with the results.” Anonymous
- “Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions.” Anonymous
- “You are only one decision from a totally different life.” Anonymous
- “Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.” Caroline Myss
- “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take and the decisions we waited to make.” Anonymous
- “Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.” Anonymous
- “A major life decision is never a choice but rather a realization that the decision has already been made.” Doug Cooper
- “Make and be confident in your own decisions. Stop looking for people’s approval for everything. Live your life and do what you want.” Anonymous
- “When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision.” Paulo Coelho
- “A wise man makes his own decisions. An ignorant man follows public opinion.” Chinese Proverb
- “You and only you are responsible for your life choices and decisions.” Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” Tony Robbins
- “It is very important to know who you are. To make decisions. To show who you are.” Malala Yousafzai
- “Once the decision is made, do not look back, do not second guess your decisions.” Muhammad Ali
- “We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do things, we can accomplish those goals.” Stephen Covey
- “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change direction overnight.” Jim Rohn
- “The key to making healthy decisions is to respect your future self. Honor him or her, treat him or her like you would treat a friend or a loved one. A Stanford study showed that those who saw a photo of their future self made smarter financial decisions.” A.J. Jacobs
- “Sometimes in life, you have to make decisions that are best for you, not for everyone else.” Anonymous
- “You cannot make progress without making decisions.” Jim Rohn
- “Unnecessary fear of a bad decision is a major stumbling block to good decisions.” Jun Camp
- “Life is filled with difficult decisions, and winners are those who make them.” Dan Brown
- “Nothing happens until you decide. Make a decision and watch your life move forward.” Oprah Winfrey
- “You are the CEO of your own life, start making executive decisions today.” Stephen Luke
- “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” Anonymous
You see, making decisions can be difficult for anyone. The key is to remember that you’re important and making decisions is simply going to be a part of your life forever. From what to make to dinner, to whether or not you keep someone in your life, decisions are a huge part of being a human being.
- 25 Best Quotes About Spring To Bring Some Sunshine To Your Life
- 25 Inspiring Resilience Quotes To Help You Bounce Back
- 25 Best Quotes About Beauty To Celebrate The Beautiful Things