Browsing for healing quotes for inspiration? Turn to some quotes about healers to help you work through this struggle.
Does inspiration seem to be lost? If so, you’re going to love these quotes about healers. Sometimes, the most comfort can come from a place that you didn’t even know you needed.
There are many people who can fall under the category of healers. There are therapists, coaches, and even teachers who can be amazing healers for a variety of people. Whether you’ve had a coach, a teacher, or a therapist who helped heal you, these quotes about healers will inspire you to find gratefulness in healers all over again.
25 Best Quotes about Healers
- “If you were born with the ability to change someone’s perspective or emotions, never waste that gift. It is one of the most powerful gifts God can give—the ability to influence.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Empaths did not come into this world to be victims, we came to be warriors. Be brave. Stay strong. We need all hands on deck.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
- “The real warriors in this world are the ones that see the details of another’s soul. They see the transparency behind the walls people put up. They stand on the battlefield of life and expose their heart’s transparency, so other’s can finish the day with hope. They are the sensitive souls that understand that before they could be a light they first had to feel the burn.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Vulnerability gives us freedom, power and connects us to a network of injured souls. It is through the art of being real that we can heal ourselves and others.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “You are very young and time, it is a great healer.” Author: Amanda Grange
- “We are learning, too, that the love of beauty is one of Nature’s greatest healers.” Author: Ellsworth Huntington
- “Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease.” Author: Hippocrates
- “Those old sayings about Give It Time, and Time is a Healer depend on just whose time it is.” Author: Jeanette Winterson
- “Sorry. An overdeveloped nurturing instinct comes with being a healer.” Author: Maria V. Snyder
- “Healing does not mean going back to the way things were before, but rather allowing what is now to move us closer to God.” Ram Dass
- “Basically, all women are nurturers and healers, and all men are mental patients to varying degrees.” Author: Nelson DeMille
- “Laughter was like a fresh breeze – it cleaned its way through the body making everything feel good. Did other species have such a simple healer?” Author: Stephenie Meyer
- “A healer is someone who seeks to be the light that she wishes she had in her darkest moments.” Author: Vironika Tugaleva
- “In the villages in Europe, there are still healers who tell stories.” Author: Yannick Noah
- “Eventually, you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.” Gary Zukav
- “Healing yourself is connected with healing to others.” Yoko Ono
- “The words of kindness are more healing to a drooping heart than balm or honey.” Sarah Fielding
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” Hubert Humphrey
- “Healing is simply attempting to do more of those things that bring joy and fewer of those things that bring pain.” O. Carl Simonton
- “It has been said that time heals all wounds. The truth is that time does not heal anything. It merely passes. it is what we do during the passing of time that helps or hinders the healing process.” Jay Marshall
- “Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives.” – unknown
- “Healing is taking place all the time, and we know it is God who is doing the work.” Malinda Cramer
- “Healing is about transforming the consciousness, creating a resonance within a person so that the healing can reach them.” HA-Tony Neate
- “A joyful heart is good for healing, a depressed spirit dries the bones.” PROVERBS
- “One of the most healing things you can do is recognize where in your life you are your own poison.” Steve Maraboli
There you have it, the top 25 quotes about healers to show our appreciation for those who heal the soul. There are many ways we can benefit from healers, whether it’s during a specific event, a traumatic experience, or just everyday stressors in life. At the end of the day, it’s healers who deserve a little recognition for helping us make it through those tough times in life.
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Fairy Tales For Your Happily Ever After
- 25 Best Quotes About Doors To Help You See The Positive Side
- 25 Best Quotes About Doing the Right Thing To Help Inspire You