Trying to find quotes about driving? Whether it’s a funny or cool saying, here are some of the best driving quotes to share on the road.
These quotes about driving might just make you have a need for speed or make you want to buckle up and enjoy the ride. However you like to drive, you’re certain to find a few quotes about driving here.
Love it or hate it, driving is a part of many of our lives. Whether you drive the vehicle in the family, share the duties, or always ride passenger, at some point in life you have to get up and get out there to experience driving. Since this is a huge part of life, here are some of the most favorite quotes about driving.
25 Quotes about Driving
- “Driving with a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 and above is illegal in every state.” – Chuck Taylor
- “Driving a race car is like dancing with a chain saw.” – Cale Yarborough
- “It’s meant driving fewer miles, staying closer to home, and spending more time at the campground.” – Ken Sommer
- “I used to think that driving, sleepless, ambitious labor was what you needed to succeed.” – Charles Kuralt
- ” Everything you need to get that relaxed driving that brings consistency only comes with practice.” – John Surtees
- “You just have to keep driving down the road. It’s going to bend and curve and you’ll speed up and slow down, but the road keeps going.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Love may be the best driving wheel, but anger is a pretty good second.” – Steven Tyler
- “When I’m driving the highway by myself is when I write best.” – Willie Nelson
- “The feeling of freedom, driving into the scenery as green and lush as a postcard of Ireland was close to bliss” – Diane Meier
- “Driving your car through deep pools of floodwater is a great way of making your car unreliable. Smart people turn around and avoid it.” – Steven Magee
- “Driving is a spectacular form of amnesia. Everything is to be discovered, everything to be obliterated.” – Jean Baudrillard
- “Reckless driving is operating a vehicle in a speed or manner likely to endanger other drivers.” – Dave Jones
- “Driving at the speed limit–hideous thought.” – Stephenie Meyer
- “I especially love driving down a hill directly at a tree and swerving to one side at the last moment. That’s my way to relax.” – Boris Yeltsin
- “Driving in your world seems a bit dangerous.” – Missy Lyons
- “Driving race cars was an avenue for me to learn how to build my own car, and that was my ambition all along.” – Carroll Shelby
- “It’s like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.” – E. L. Doctorow
- “A driver reaches a destination by driving on that road, not by laying back to enjoy the view.” – Nabil N. Jamal
- “Don’t feel guilty about driving somewhere nice to run. If people can drive to a park to eat hot dogs, you can drive there to run.” – Bill Rodgers
- “The road makes a noise all its own. It’s a single note that stretches in all directions, low and nearly inaudible, only I could hear it loud and persistent.” – Gregory Galloway
- “Your purpose when driving is not to arrive at your destination safely or quickly. Your purpose when driving is…to impress your personality on the road.” – Martin Amis
- “The driver that you have to sell on safety shouldn’t be driving.” – Kyle Petty
- “I was lonely driving here tonight so I hugged the road.” – Jay London
- “Driving a brand new car feels like riding around in an open billfold with the dollars flapping by your ears as they fly out the window.” – Terri Guillemets
- “In driving, one assumes the danger of destroying life, beginning with one’s own.” – Richard T. Kelly
There you have it, 25 quotes about driving from inspirational to funny and everything in between. I do hope that these 25 quotes about driving have helped you laugh a little and think about your future of being in that driver’s seat.
- 25 Best Quotes About Beauty To Celebrate The Beautiful Things
- 25 Best Quotes About Bad Relationships To Help You Move On
- 25 Best Quotes About Doors To Help You See The Positive Side