Trying to find the best high school quotes? Here are some clever quotes about high school to share.
Just know that we all had to live through high school with you. These quotes about high school might be just what you need to hear!
No matter what you remember about high school, just know that we all had to live through it right along with you. These quotes about high school might be just what you need to hear!
High school can be the best or worst days of your life. Chances are you may not have enjoyed high school while attending, but now as you’re into the adult world, high school seems much better.
High school is a time to learn beyond the required classes and get your mindset on what career path you desire most. If you’re interested in quotes about high school, as a means to reminisce of the good old days or have a child who’s about to graduate then you must read these quotes.
25 Quotes About High School
- “High school isn’t a very important place. When you’re going you think it’s a big deal, but when it’s over nobody really thinks it was great unless they’re beered up.” Stephen King
- “High school wasn’t a trial by fire or some ordeal that had to be survived. It was all a big joke. You just had to provide the laugh track.” Scott Westerfeld
- “High school is such a small part of your life. So why change your life for it? Who cares what people think of you.” unknown
- “High school will always be a drama zone. It takes the strongest and smartest to know how to avoid it.” Mia Lugo
- “Sometimes I think high school is one long hazing activity: if you are tough enough to survive this, they’ll let you become an adult. I hope it’s worth it.” Laurie Halse Anderson
- “It is hard to convince a high school student that he will encounter a lot of problems more difficult than those of algebra and geometry.” Edgar W. Howe
- “High School is like a spork: it’s a crappy spoon and a crappy fork, so in the end, it’s just plain useless.” John Mayer
- “Most people felt lost after high school. Sometimes I felt like I’d never really been found in the first place.” Lish McBride
- “It was only high school after all, definitely one of the most bizarre periods in a person’s life. How anyone can come through that time well adjusted on any level is an absolute miracle.” E.A. Bucchianeri
- “It’s like high school holds two different worlds, revolving around each other and never touching; the haves and the have-nots. I guess it’s a good thing. High school is supposed to prepare you for the real world, after all.” Lauren Oliver
- “High school is neither a democracy nor a dictatorship – nor, contrary to popular belief, an anarchic state. High school is a divine-right monarchy. And when the queen goes on vacation, things change.” John Green
- “The only thing I learned in high school is that people are very violent and territorial.” Gerard Way
- “Hairstyles change, and skirt lengths, and slang, but high school administrations? Never.” Stephen King
- “High school is worse than having to swim through multiple piranhas filled lakes- and that’s before the truckload of homework. ” Taylor Gaskins
- “It’s only kids in high school who are convinced they’re never going to change. There’s always going to be a pep rally and there’s always going to be a spectator bus, somewhere out there in the future.” Stephen King
- “You never grow out of high school sadly.” Kate Bosworth
- “I think everyone feels lost at times during their high school years.” Linda Cardellini
- “High School. Society’s bright idea to put all of their aggressive, naive youth into one environment, to torment and emotionally scar each other, for life.” Chris Colfer
- “Let’s face it. No kid in high school feels as though they fit in.” Stephen King
- “High school for me was not all that fun. I think it’s a lot more fun after when you realize that high school ends, and everything that’s important at that time is sort of not important if people don’t like your jeans or whatever. It doesn’t matter.” Leighton Meester
- “High school, you don’t want to go back and do it over again.” Marguerite Moreau
- “I hated high school. I didn’t have any friends because I didn’t fit in.” Chad Michael Murray
- “High school is about finding who you are, because that’s more important than trying to be someone else.” Nick Jonas
- “Trust me, high school ends, you graduate and get away from all the people you never want to see again, it’s all good.” Chad Michael Murry
- “By the end of high school I was not of course an educated man, but I knew how to try to become one.” Clifton Fadiman
There you have it, the best quotes about high school that I could find to help inspire you to sit back and remember those days of old. High school is a time of change, growth, and learning all wrapped up into four years.
- 25 Best Quotes About Bullying To Help Inspire You
- How To Help Your Child Cope With Cliques
- 4 Important Things to Know About Raising a Teenage Son