Browsing for some elegant quotes about grace? Show some class and beauty by checking out these quotes about elegance.
These quotes about elegance will have you appreciate your beauty and recognize those who are elegant all around you as well. Not everyone has elegance so those who do should be recognized and highlighted!
Elegance is the simplest form of being good at heart. Someone who is elegant has a certain persona and is usually someone who behaves well no matter what is tossed at them. Elegance can be considered beauty, charm, and intelligence all in one word.
Enjoy these 25 quotes about elegance and pick out a few that are your favorite, too!
25 Quotes About Elegance
- “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Simplicity carried to an extreme, becomes elegance.” – Jon Franklin
- “Elegance is not being noticed, it’s about being remembered.” – Giorgio Armani
- “Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside.” – Coco Chanel
- “Elegance isn’t solely defined by what you wear. It’s how you carry yourself, how you speak, what you read.” – Carolina Herrera
- “She was temptation wrapped in casual elegance.” – Christine Feehan
- “The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it.” – Diana Vreeland
- “Elegance is not an outer quality, but a part of the soul that is visible to others.” – Paulo Coelho
- “True elegance becomes more so as it approaches simplicity.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Fashion changes, but style endures.” – Coco Chanel
- “Elegance is a question of personality, more than one’s clothing.” – Jean Paul Gaultier
- “Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.” – Coco Chanel
- “Elegance is the balance between PROPORTION, EMOTION & SURPRISE. – Valentino Garavani
- “Elegance is good taste plus a dash of daring. – Carmel Snow
- “A truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellence of heart.” – Henry Fielding
- “Elegance comes from being as beautiful inside as outside.” – Coco Chanel
- “Fashion anticipates … elegance is a state of mind.” – Oleg Cassini
- “Elegance of language may not be in the power of all of us, but simplicity and straightforwardness are. Write much as you would speak; speak as you think. If with your inferior, speak no coarser than usual; if with your superiors, no finer.” – William P. Alford
- “Elegance is timeless. It withstands trend; It withstands the commercialization of what fashion and style have become.” – Zac Posen
- “If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.” – Albert Einstein
- “Individuality will always be one of the conditions of real elegance.” – Christian Dior
- “Adornment, what a science! Beauty, what a weapon! Modesty, what elegance!” – Coco Chanel
- “Elegance is something more than ease; it is more than a freedom from awkwardness or restraint. It implies, I conceive, a precision, a polish, a sparkling, spirited yet delicate.” – William Hazlitt
- “Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity.” – Coco Chanel
These are 25 quotes about elegance for you to enjoy. I hope that you’re able to share these with your friends and social media networks so that others can enjoy these quotes about elegance too.
- 31 Best Girly Quotes That Will Make You Proud To Be A Woman
- 25 Best Quotes About Beauty To Celebrate The Beautiful Things
- 25 Best Quotes About Being Alone (But Not Lonely)